Thursday, August 4, 2011

Athens Banner Herald article

As most of you know, India and I have a show opening tomorrow at FloorSpace.  (It is hung and I have photos of that process I will show you after the opening.) 

I was fortunate enough for Julie Phillips to come to our home to interview me before hand.  


I pulled out all the quilts I would be hanging for her to see.  Some have hung in shows before, but YabYum nor Transformation have.  I am excited to show these two quilts for the first time in public. 

My dance troupe, Shakti Project, will be performing a sweet little piece, then Killick! will be working his magic on his many instruments.  He's a one man band with tunes that will leave you speechless.  I can't wait to see what he has in store for us.  I feel certain it will be out of this world.  

The event is free and opens at 7:00 with the performances beginning at 7:30.  There will be some light snacks and wine after the performances.

We would love to see you there!

Until tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. It is a great article! Als,o great picture in the Flagpole along with the calendar listing. However does your PR is awesome! (-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, WHOEVER does your PR should proofread before she posts a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The person who does all my PR is one of the most amazing people I know and boy do I love her!

    ReplyDelete